Freshservice - Github Integration app Installation guide
In order to use the Github integration app Freshservice- Github app on Freshservice respectively user need to create the Github personal access token and Freshservice API access token in order to use the integration app.
Freshservice Github Integration App
Follow below article steps to create the new Github personal access token
How to create Github authentication token
Follow below article steps to get the Freshservice API access token
How to generate Freshservice API token key
Follow below steps on how to install the Freshservice - Github integration app
1.Login to your Freshservice account with admin credentials
2. Click settings (admin) icon on the left navigation bar
3. Search for the Apps in the search field
4. Click on Get More Apps button.
5. Search for "Freshservice - Github Integration" app
6. Click on "Install" button to install the app.
7. Enter the Freshservice URL, Freshservice API token, Github personal access token as shown in screenshot.
8. Click on Validate button to validate the app.
9. Once the app is validate successfully click on Install button to install the app.
10. You can now go to any of your Freshservice ticket to start using the app.