- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Collection of your Personal Information
devopsintegration.io may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name. If you purchase devopsintegration.io's products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by devopsintegration.io. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the devopsintegration.io website.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through devopsintegration.io's public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
devopsintegration.io encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from devopsintegration.io so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. devopsintegration.io is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the devopsintegration.io website.
Use of your Personal Information
devopsintegration.io collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
devopsintegration.io may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from devopsintegration.io and its affiliates. devopsintegration.io may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
devopsintegration.io does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
devopsintegration.io may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to devopsintegration.io, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.devopsintegration.io will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on devopsintegration.io or the site;
- protect and defend the rights or property of devopsintegration.io; and,
- act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of devopsintegration.io, or the public.
The devopsintegration.io website may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize devopsintegration.io pages, or register with devopsintegration.io site or services, a cookie helps devopsintegration.io to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same devopsintegration.io website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the devopsintegration.io features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the devopsintegration.io services or websites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
devopsintegration.io secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
Children Under Thirteen
devopsintegration.io does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from devopsintegration.io by contacting us here:-Web Site: www.devopsintegration.io
-Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this Statement
devopsintegration.io will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. devopsintegration.io encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how devopsintegration.io is protecting your information.
devopsintegration.io welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that devopsintegration.io has not adhered to this Statement, please contact devopsintegration.io at:www.devopsintegration.io
Email Us: email@example.com
Effective as of March 01, 2021