Azure DevOps integration app is a simple integration between Freshdesk and Azure DevOps. Support agents using this app can create, link, notify Azure DevOps work items. You can collaborate your support team and developers in one place.
Freshdesk - Azure DevOps app allows the support agents to create Azure DevOps work items from Freshdesk ticket form. Freshdesk - Azure DevOps app also allows support agents to link existing Freshdesk tickets to an existing Azure DevOps work items. In addition, Freshdesk - Azure DevOps app allows support agents to help notify the Azure DevOps team, by sending comments from Freshdesk support.
We also support customisation based on customer request and tailored to your needs! We bring Azure DevOps closer to your business requirements!
The Freshdesk - Azure DevOps app provides couple of options like Create Work Item, Link Work Item, Notify, Work Item Log & Configure App.
Create Work Item:
The Create Work Item: lets the user to create new work item # in Azure DevOps from Freshdesk ticket directly, support agent can select type of work item he/she want to create like Bug, Epic, Feature, Task, User Story etc. Based on the work item type selection he will see all the Azure DevOps fields. The User can make the selection and click on Create button which would create work item in Azure DevOps and then display the corresponding Azure DevOps work item # in the app.
-Link Work Item:
Using this button in Freshdesk-DevOps app support agent can link an existing Azure DevOps Workitem # to current Freshdesk ticket. Freshdesk - Azure DevOps app allows the user to create or link multiple work items to one Freshdesk ticket.
Notify button in Freshdesk - Azure DevOps app allows the support agent to notify all the linked Azure DevOps work items to current Freshdesk ticket these will show up as comments in Azure DevOps.
-Work Item Log:
In the Freshdesk - Azure DevOps app Work Item log modal shows you couple of details of work item history including the comments history to current Freshdesk ticket.
In the Freshdesk-Azure DevOps configure app modal will allow you to map certain fields from Freshdesk to Azure DevOps and Azure DevOps to Freshdesk.
- Click Install button to install the app to your Freshdesk instance.
- Once the app is installed, go to any of your existing ticket or create a new ticket.
- Click on the Apps link and you will see the DevOps Integration Azure DevOps App.
- Click on Authenticate button to authenticate your Freshdesk and Azure DevOps Credentials. In the popup fill the Freshdesk URL, Freshdesk API token and Azure DevOps credentials like Azure DevOps Organization URL, Azure DevOps personal access token then click validate. Once the credentials are validated you are ready to use the app.
- Now you will see the app to start displaying buttons like Create, Link etc. buttons in your app.
- Now you can Create new Azure DevOps work item from Freshdesk - Azure DevOps app or link existing work item to your current Freshdesk ticket #.