Zendesk - Github Integration app authentication guide anytime by following these steps:
- Login to your Zendesk account with admin credentials.
- Go to any of the ticket or create new ticket in Zendesk.
- You will see Zendesk - Github Integration app on the rights under the apps sections.
- Click on re configure credentials button.
- Enter the Zendesk token and Github token.
- Click authenticate to re authenticate the credentials.
- Once the credentials are re authenticated you are ready to use.
Note: Once you verify the credentials, you can resume usage of integration app on your account.