Freshdesk - Github Integration app Installation guide
In order to use the Github integration app Freshdesk - Github app on Freshdesk respectively user need to create the Github personal access token and Freshdesk API access token in order to use the integration app.
Freshdesk Github Integration App
Follow below article steps to create the new Github personal access token
How to create Github authentication token
Follow below article steps to get the Freshdesk API access token
How to generate Freshdesk API token key
Follow below steps on how to install the Freshdesk - Github integration app
1.Login to your Freshdesk account with admin credentials
2. Click settings (admin) icon on the left navigation bar
3. Search for the Apps in the search field
4. Click on Get More Apps button.
5. Search for "Freshdesk - Github Integration" app
6. Click on "Install" button to install the app.
7. Enter the Freshdesk URL, Freshdesk API token, Github personal access token as shown in screenshot.
8. Click on Validate button to validate the app.
9. Once the app is validate successfully click on Install button to install the app.
10. You can now go to any of your Freshdesk ticket to start using the app.