Github personal access token creation
In order to use the Github integration apps like Zendesk - Github, Freshdesk - Github, Freshservice - Github app on Zendesk, Freshdesk, Freshservice respectively user need to create the personal access token in order to grant access to your Github account.
Follow below steps to create the new Personal access token
1. Login to your Github account.
2. Once you logged in you will be see your Github screen something like below
3. Click on Profile icon as highlighted arrow in above screenshot.
4. Click on Settings.
5. Once you clicked on Settings. You will see screen like below.
6. Click On Developer settings.
7. Once you click on Developer settings you will see screen like below. Now click on Personal Access tokens.
8. Once you click on Personal access tokens you will see screen like below
9. Click on Generate new token.
10. Enter the token name as "Github Integration App" token.
8. Select the permissions as below screenshot.
11. Then click on Create button to create the token.
12. You will see screen like below
13. Click the Copy icon to copy the token and store it on safe place.
14. Use this token to authenticate the Frehdesk - Github, Freshservice - Github, Zendesk - Github integration apps.
If you still have any questions feel free to contact us at support@Githubintegration.io