Zendesk API access token creation
In order to use the DevOps integration apps like Zendesk - Azure DevOps app on Zendesk user need to create the access token in Zendesk in order to grant access to your Zendesk API account.
Follow below steps to create the new Zendesk API access token
1. Login to your Zendesk account.
2. Click on Admin Section (Gear Icon on the left navigation menu) as show in above screenshot.
3. Scroll to the Channels and then click on API as shown in below screenshot.
4. Here you will see options to Enable token access and Add API token.
5. Check the checkbox to Enable the Token Access, then click on Add API token button.
6. Enter the token name and then copy the token and store it on safe place. See above screenshot for more details.
7. Click Save to save the token.
6. You have to use this key for authentication purpose in Zendesk - Azure DevOps authentication app.