Asana personal access token creation
In order to use the Asana integration apps like Zendesk - Asana, Freshdesk - Asana, Freshservice - Asana app on Zendesk, Freshdesk, Freshservice respectively user need to create the personal access token in order to grant access to your Asana account.
Follow below steps to create the new Personal access token
1. Login to your Asana account.
2. Once you logged in, Click on profile icon and then click on Apps tab see below screenshot for that.
3. Click on Manage Developer Apps as in above screenshot.
4. Click on New Access Token.
5. Once you clicked on New Access Token. You will see screen like below.
6. Enter the token name as Asana Integration App and then click on Create Token button.
7. Once you click on Create token button, the token will be displayed.
8. Click the Copy icon to copy the token and store it on safe place.
9. Use this token to authenticate the Frehdesk - Asana, Freshservice - Asana, Zendesk - Asana integration apps.
If you still have any questions feel free to contact us at support@Asanaintegration.io